Romaco Promatic PCI 915
The PCI 915 has been designed as a very compact cartoning solution, meeting the latest GMP requirements whilst satisfying medium speed production needs. The PCI 915 in its standard configuration of only 3,500 mm in length, can deliver 150 cartons per minute, thus representing the ideal solution for those industrial environments with significant space restrictions.
The ergonomics of the PCI 915 is focused towards operators. Leaflet and carton loading points are positioned at the most convenient height. The machine balcony design cuts down line clearance and format changeover time.
- Reduction of mechanical parts and replacement of mechanical movements with dedicated brushless motors wherever possible
- Electronic cams to allow the smoothest handling of products, reaching the highest product quality obtainable on an intermittent motion machine
- Minimal noise level
- Minimal maintenance needs, wearing of parts reduced
- Leaflet and cartons rejection bins are suitable for discharge without stopping the machine
- Main format changeover parts built according to Poka-Yoke philosophy
|Mechanical speed||165 cpm|
|Installed power (kW)||25|
|Air consumption (Nl/1‘)||200 NL/1’ – 6 bar|
|Weight (Kg) approx.||1,800|
|Size range (mm)||min.||max.|