Romaco Promatic PAK 100 / PAK 130 / PAK 320
The high performance Romaco Promatic PAK 320 is designed for packing cartons and/or bundles into RSC cases and features: a high-capacity case magazine fitted with automatic lifting of the case to working height, forced case erection by means
of a double arm fitted with suction cups and Venturi vacuum unit, closing of the flaps at the base of the case before the cartons are inserted. The case packer’s operating processes and work areas such as stacking from bottom to top, transfer and subsequent insertion of the cartons into the case, are kept separate and permit checking of critical operations, reducing machine downtime to a minimum.
- Reduced downtime, cleaning and maintenance operations
- Clear view of product flow, immediate safe access to all functions and operations, high efficiency level
- GMP design
- Ergonomic design
- Machines error diagnosis and troubleshooting functions enhance operation of the machine
- Quick and easy changeover
Romaco Promatic PAK 100 semi-automatic case-packer
The Romaco Promatic PAK 100 offers reliability and performance for simple applications. It removes time-consuming elements of the packing process by automatically stacking and inserting products into manually opened cases.
- Simple design and operation
- Fitted with PLC and LCD
- Conforms to the European safety directives
- Optional automatic taping system