Noack NBL 400 Blister Line
The Noack NBL 400 is Romaco’s attractive Budget solution. In particular, this blister line meets the requirements of fast-growing pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The robust system concept is ideal for medium batch sizes and consists of a blister machine with rotary sealing and a continuous motion cartoner. And when it comes to product feeding, the Noack NBL 400 allows very flexible configurations.
The perfect entry level model combines optimal product quality with a low initial capital investment.
Benefits of the Noack NBL 400 Blister Line
- Easy to use
- Operators require no specialist technical know-how
- Ideal for contract packaging companies and pharmaceutical start-ups
- Wide range of applications
- Excellent value for money thanks to extensive standardisation and proven technology
- Full compatibility of format parts with the Noack 921
- Draw-off roller with integral cooling
- Robust forming station with servo drive
- Coding station designed for high loads
- Ready for Remote Assist
- OPC UA interface for production data acquisition (PDA)