Romaco Kilian K 720
The K 720 is a reliable, versatile, double sided, high speed tableting machine. Romaco Kilian has developed this press for highest Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) combining outstanding Performance, Availability and Quality.
It is available in three configurations:
- Mono-layer tablet production
- Bi-layer tablet production
- Combination of the above
- Up to 1,000,000 tabs/h as mono machine
- Few product contact parts, minimal cleaning effort
- Tool-less format change
- Powerful maintenance-free torque drive for fast start-up and reduced product loss
- Product scraper with magnets for mini-mised product loss
- Less maintenance due to
- Low-wear pressure rollers
- Maintenance-free torque drive
- Wear-free lower punch brakes
- Longer production interval between cleaning times due to hermetical separation of the process area
- Fast support through Remote Assist with Call4Service button
- Patented bellow system for black spot free tablets
- Constant brake force for better relative standard deviation due to patented lower punch brake magnets
|Machine configurations||Mono-layer; Bi-layer|
|Number of press stations||85||77||63||51|
|Tool type* (EU and TSM)||B||B||B||D|
|Maximum tablet diameter (mm)||11||13||16||25|
|Maximum output** (tablets/hour)||1,020,000||924,000||753,000||550,000|
|Maximum die filling (mm)||18||20|
|Maximum pre-compression force (kN)||100***|
|Maximum main compression force (kN)||100***|
|Standard voltage (V), frequency (Hz)||400, 50/60|
|Compressed air (bar)||6|
* Special tools/formats available on request.
** The output depends on tablet size and compressed material.
*** Maximum punch load dependant on tablet design.