Granulation, Coating and Drying solutions for small particles
All Romaco Innojet solutions for granulating, coating and drying small particles are based on the air flow bed technology originally developed and internationally patented by Dr. h.c. Herbert Hüttlin. This method optimises the core processes of the fluidised bed in order to fluidise solid particles. The flow conditions created for this purpose enable extremely gentle distribution of the product. The targeted radial and tangential flow of process air results in a spiral, orbital product flow.
This in turn causes the product to hover – and the individual particles float freely without any friction. They can thus be coated quickly, easily, gently and above all evenly, either with a liquid film of with an adhesive medium. The air flow bed technology combines shorter processing times with excellent, reproducible product quality. All machines in the Romaco Innojet VENTILUS® series consequently provide significant benefits compared to granulation and coating systems based on a conventional fluidised bed.
- Scalable dosing of the spray quantity because there is only one, central nozzle
- Nozzle designed with a spraying gap: the gap length can be varied but the geometry remains constant
- Stable droplet sizes regardless of the spray volume
- Spray nozzle, container bottom and powder recovery system form an innovative function module
- Efficient product movement
- Cost efficient solution because spray loss is reduced to a minimum
- Processing times up to 25% shorter
- Multilayer coating: seamless sequence of individual spraying steps
- Continuous in-process control ensures reproducible product quality
- Efficient coating of complex geometries as well as products and particles with a hollow structure
The VENTILUS® series is available as laboratory, pilot or production scale equipment and deployed successfully in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.